Jolie 1.10.0 has been released. Get it from https://jolie-lang.org/downloads.html.
- New module system. Jolie now offers a module system, inspired by Python’s
from .. import ..mechanism. The general principle is to keep keeps things simple and provide (often automatic) facilities to avoid namespace pollution.
- New service block. Services are now syntactically manifest thanks to a new
serviceconstruct. Services can take parameters, either programmatically or from externally-provided files.
- Message ids. Message ids in Jolie now adopt a snowflake-like mechanism for their network-wide tracking.
- Maven Central. The Jolie libraries for developing Java Services and Jolie code analysis tools are now available on Maven Central (look for the group id
- Semantics improvements. Arithmetic operators are now commutative under implicit type casts (https://github.com/jolie/jolie/issues/232). A concurrency bug of the
for .. in ..construct has been fixed.
- HTTP. The
httpprotocol now allows for arbitrary header read/write.
- Bug fixes. Numerous bug fixes to HTTP, fault management, and Java services.
- Code of Conduct. Jolie has joined the Contributor Covenant Code of Conduct.