Jolie 1.1.2 has been released, with lots of stability and performance improvements! Get it while it's hot!
- Fixed character encoding handling on all HTTP-based extensions (http, https, soap, xmlrpc, jsonrpc).
- Introduced HTTP compression on all HTTP-based extensions.
- Introduced HTTP error messages for clients on all HTTP-based extensions.
- Plenty of other bugfixes and internal improvements in all HTTP-based extensions.
- Enhanced documentation for the HTTP extensions, especially documented all possible parameters for the http extension under http.iol.
- Major JSON parsing improvements: introduction of a shared library named "jolie-js" which shares the JSON parser between the HTTP extensions and the Jolie "JsonUtils" module.
- Bugfixes for localsockets (UNIX domain sockets).
- Bugfixes in the launcher script for Windows.
- Fixed a bug on concurrent access to variables in foreach loops.
- Internal improvements to the networking code of the interpreter.
- The compression feature from the sodep protocol has been removed. It will be reintroduced in another protocol in the future.
- Improvements in the transmission of faults using JSON.
- Fixes resolution of type links in interfaces used in courier inputs.
- Fixed resource leak when reading .ini files in IniUtils.
- Fixed a potential internal deadlock when handling persistent input channels.